Eyelash Extensions in Hastings, East Sussex
Celebrities love Nouveau eyelash extensions and now you, too, can have this treatment at my rural studio near Hastings!
There is lots of free, off-road parking and the beautiful, rural location is the perfect place in which to relax. I provide LVL lash lifts and eyelash extensions with clients coming from Rye, Bexhill, Battle and across East Sussex.
TV star, Millie Mackintosh and members of girl band, The Saturdays, have been seen sporting Nouveau eyelash extensions. Other well-known faces such as Michelle Keegan and Katie Piper are embracing LVL treatments and Nouveau is fast becoming the celebrity lash brand of choice.
Who are eyelash extensions for?
Nouveau eyelash extensions are ideal for those who would like a longer and thicker, but still natural, lash look. They do require maintenance if you would like to keep them looking pristine over the course of 6-8 weeks. However, they are extremely effective and save you time in the mornings!
I visited Penny to have eyelash extensions applied as a pre-holiday treat to myself. I enjoyed a relaxing couple of hours on her couch, chatting about life, while she applied my extensions. The finished look was exactly what I wanted: natural, curled lashes that are perfect for every day. I also purchased one of the mascaras for added oomph on nights out while away. Thanks so much, Penny!Charlotte Aylesbury, Hastings
How are eyelash extensions applied and how long will they last?
Top-quality Nouveau eyelash extensions are attached one by one, to each of your lashes. They come in different lengths, thicknesses and curls, so you can choose how bold a statement you want to make. After a short consultation (no patch test required), you can put your feet up for approximately 150 beautifying minutes. Then you’re set for 6-8 weeks with optional in-fills every 2-3 weeks.
To keep your lashes looking their best, maintenance is required. You will receive a complimentary aftercare kit after your appointment. The Nouveau latex-free eyelash extension adhesive has been formulated and tested to prevent damage to your lashes. But never try to take eyelash extensions off on your own. Either return to my studio near Hastings or purchase the at-home eyelash extension remover.
Following your Nouveau eyelash extensions treatment, I recommend professional top-up treatments every 2-3 weeks. By doing that your eyelash extensions could last up to two months.
Why every few weeks? Because your natural lashes have a life cycle of around 90 days. They are constantly growing and shedding, which will cause your eyelash extensions to also grow out and fall. The maintenance procedure simply adds extra individual extensions to those places where your natural lashes have completed their lifecycle. This keeps your stunning new look in tip-top condition. Nouveau eyelash extensions are both cruelty free and vegan.
Eyelash extensions pre-treatment and aftercare advice
Pre-treatment care and aftercare is very important with lash treatments. I will always give written guidance on this. For reference, please see below.
24 hours prior to treatment
- Do not wear water-proof mascara (and preferably no mascara at all)
- Do not use oil-based eye makeup remover
- If you have had a spray tan, ensure the guide colour is washed off
On the day of treatment
- Do not wear mascara (eye makeup removal will incur an additional £5 charge)
- Do not have a spray tan
- Avoid applying oily products on your lashes or around your eyes
- Contact lenses must be removed prior to the treatment – for this reason I recommend glasses are worn
- For the first 48 hours after any Extend treatment it’s important not to allow water to come in to contact with your lashes
- For 48 hours afterwards do not steam your face, use a steam bath, swim or wash your face with hot water. Be careful when opening the oven/dishwasher too!
- Do not use waterproof mascara
- Use oil-free makeup remover if mascara is worn
- Only use a water-based mascara (this can be purchased from the studio)
- Do not attempt to perm or use lash curlers on Nouveau Lashes extensions
- Don’t rub your eyes when washing your face – always pat the lashes dry gently after cleansing
- Ensure lashes are not manipulated into different positions (e.g. when sleeping, cleansing the face, applying moisturiser or cosmetics)
- Use a lash conditioning serum to keep lashes in the best possible condition (this can be purchased from my studio in Hastings, East Sussex)
I had never had eyelash extensions before I visited Penny, but my natural lashes are very short and straight and I fancied a change. With the big 50 looming I am also on a mission to be looking at my best! After talking me through everything and chatting about the look I wanted, I lay back, closed my eyes and Penny got to work. I could barely feel a thing and at one point I drifted off, I was so relaxed. I absolutely love my eyelash extensions and really enjoyed visiting Penny. Her studio is in such a beautiful location and it’s so handy to be able to park right outside. I can’t wait to go back!Jayne Smith, Battle
Eyelash extensions appointments take place in my studio in Hastings with my clients visiting from Rye, Bexhill, Battle and across East Sussex.